Brief Intro of Simhastha Kumbh Mela 2016
Get set to visit the sacred city of central India, Ujjain, as it ready to host one of the most extravagant and biggest spiritual festivals. Ujjain Kumbh Mela 2016, famously known as Simhastha 2016 is one of the most popular festivals of India. The 5000 years old holy city is carrying the legacy of tradition and spirituality. After Christianity and Islam, Hinduism is the third largest followed religion, whereas one of the ancient ones. Kumbh Mela beautifully depicts the grandeur and devotion amongst the followers of Hinduism, as millions of devotees from all corners of the country come to attend the holy Kumbh mela.
Here are some interesting facts about Kumbh or Simhastha mela
· The hugely awaited Kumbh Mela is held after every 12 years. The grand holy event is determined on the basis of planetary movements.
· The auspicious occasion of Kumbh Mela comes when sun is positioned in Aries and Jupiter in two.
· In order to attend the mela and offer prayers, the city will be flooded with sadhus, yogis, spiritual gurus and common people.
· Shahi Snan also known as Holy Bath is one of the major attractions of Ujjain Kumbh Mela 2016. The holy bath holds lots of significance for the devotees, as it is the path for salvation.
Ujjain Kumbh Mela 2016 Shahi Snan or Holy Bath Dates:
· Purnima Full Moon (First Snan)- April 22 2016
· Vaishakh Krishna Amavasya- May 6 2016
· Shukla/Akshey Tritya (Second Snan) – May 9 2016
· Shukla Panchami-May 11 2016
· Ekadashi and (Pradosh Snan)- May 17 2016
· Purnima- May 21 2016
Some Other Interesting Facts to Know:
· Ujjain Simhastha Kumbh Mela 2016 will lead to huge employment, i.e. 65, 000 direct and indirect vacancies.
· As per sources, more than one billion devotees will attend the holy event of Ujjain Kumbh Mela 2016.
· During the grand holy event of Simhastha 2016, approximately 100, 000 police personnel’s and 500, 000 volunteers will be deployed.
· The city will be covered with almost 50, 000 CCTV cameras.
u can drop the mail at :09810017351 firstname.lastname@example.org